A reacquainting with the ergo machine today after a long layoff caused by travel, trade shows, Easter, you name it, I've got all the excuses. Covered 9.71km in 53mins at 11kmh, only interrupted when my ergo bungee broke. I must have been going too fast for it…
Average Heart rate 131, at the top resistance setting on the ergo, which is bloody hard work.
From now on as much training as possible will be high resistance stuff, I feel like my base is pretty good, if not as spectacular as Chris & Rob.
Time to start getting in the Taran & training smart, for the expedition….
I've had some good blasts intermittently, a 20km paddle in HK with Rene Appel, & this paddle to allow Gavin Cook to demo the Traan, check out the max speeds as we ran up & down the wind in the Tarans, great fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment